I think I finally got it- here's my recipe:
Sam's Macaroni and Cheese
8 oz macaroni noodles
2 eggs beaten
1 cup ( 4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese (sharp or mild or a mix of whatever cheese you have)
2 cups cottage cheese
1 cup sour cream ( if you don't have soup cream, you can sub. milk that you need to use up!)
Paprika
Plus extra cheese to cover the top if you like.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Mix next 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add cooked macaroni. Put inn 2 quart casserole dish. Top with paprika and additional cheese if desired. Bake uncovered for 45 min at 350.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So is this like three sides and a meat mac and cheese? It sounds really, really good.
ReplyDeleteHellz yeah. That is exactly what I intended it to be. Of course, if you want to make it authentic, I reccomend throwing in a stick of butter. I'm serious. This is just the not-quite-a-heart-attack version where it works with light or fat free stuff.
ReplyDelete